Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They say I was griefing and I was not

2 posters

Go down

They say I was griefing and I was not Empty They say I was griefing and I was not

Post  Prw4 Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:17 pm

There was a house whos machines had been taken I guess? And they checked a log that showed who had been close to the house, and it showed that I had been. When they teled me to this house, I went outside and looked around. I realized that I had passed by this house while exploring spawn and the surrounding area. The mods hardly talked to me about this at all, I feel like I was targeted for no reason other than the log shows that I walked by the location of the house.

Prw4

Back to top Go down

They say I was griefing and I was not Empty Re: They say I was griefing and I was not

Post  Yamahanytro Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Please register before you post. Also who banned you. And bb wont see that you " walked by" it sees if yiu broke blocks where the items where.

Yamahanytro
Admin

https://nukegaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

They say I was griefing and I was not Empty Re: They say I was griefing and I was not

Post  Prw4 Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:52 pm

I have no idea who banned me, I didnt really get a warning when it happened.. But I do know that it was one of the Trial-Mods. And all I know is that I did not break any blocks anywhere around there, so Im not sure why it would show that I did.

Prw4

Back to top Go down

Post  Derive1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 am

DJRastafari banned you, this was because when he used your name in the rollback the items came back, so obviously you were the griefer.

Derive1

Back to top Go down

Post  Prw4 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Isnt this also the same person that banned multiple people for no reason? And then banned the wrong person?

Prw4

Back to top Go down

Post  Derive1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Woa i banned 1 person by accident and it was quickly fixed and I was very sorry for the player that I accidently banned!

Derive1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down