Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Conquest Unable to Create

Go down

Crown Conquest Unable to Create Empty Crown Conquest Unable to Create

Post  cookiedude123 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:37 pm

My name is cookiedude123 and i am creating a cc map (crown conquest). Anyway i was going to create the map but Fucking admins destoryed my house and now i can't build it Sad . I got muted and got a temp ban after that and now the cc map is going to be impossible or will take a long time since i need to reclaim my stuff.

The Culprit:Binny aka Head Admin

To help me show that the cc map (crown Conquest) is important then follow my instructions. Go to google and type minecraft crown conquest server. The first thing is that a lot of people are creating this now so the competition is big. Secondly in some forums, there will be a lot of people saying what is the ip address and all that which shows thier desire for crown conquest. Anyway go to the 2 or 3 page of google. Click the title Update:Crown Conquest. This shows the popularity of the forum and the people that had a chance to see this. This webpage shows the nukegaming forums that you are using right now and if you look at the views, It shows how many people saw the map and are eagerly waiting for this to happen.

Please anyone that saw this message, Please help me to get the items to create this map and be able to get people on this server.

cookiedude123

Back to top Go down