Najamastir - Mod App

Go down

Najamastir - Mod App

Post  Najamastir on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:53 pm

IGN: Najamastir

================
Real Name: Brennan (If last name is needed, (not sure why it would be) let me know.
Why: I would like to be a mod because I think I can help the community as far as being on steadily throughout most days and keep a constant rate of playing up. I also have the experience.
Experience: I have been the owner of a MC server hosting Tekkit for a while, gave it a break. I was an admin in a few other games such as Tf2 and Css for a while. Not the gameplay that matters but being able to deal with the community.
Experience with the mods?: I'm very informed about Buildcraft and EE2. I'm a little less informed about IC2 but I am still a good help. Wiki is always opened on my second monitor for things i'm stuck on Very Happy
Time zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
How often do you play: Majority of the day almost every day. I'm not on on Wednesday till later at night and on Sunday till around 3 My time sometimes later.
Other info: I don't really have much to say, Don't want it to seem i'm sucking up or whatever Razz
Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned?: Yes
================

Last edited by Najamastir on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Najamastir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum