devoid94 (extra characters in title so i can post it)

Go down

devoid94 (extra characters in title so i can post it)

Post  devoid94 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 am

================
devoid94
================
Why: i am usually online when there are no moderators online, this is usually before the moderators come online for the day and it seems to be after alot of griefing happens. i think i would be a good moderator as i like to help people and have alot of patience
Experience: i was owner of a server for vanilla minecraft and i have been moderator on another vanilla server
Experience with the mods?: i am very good with tekkit the only things im unsure of are railcraft and forestry, as for the server plugins i have used them before but i am more than happy to be talked threw them again
Time zone: GMT England
How often do you play: everyday between 3-10 at night and some weekdays between 9 -1 in the morning
Other info: this server is the best i have found and i liked it so much i donated, i have some more friends that play tekkit and im trying to get them to switch to this server one of them says he wants to donate after easter but isnt sure because he keeps getting griefed
Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned. that seems more than fair i only play legitametly and help other hoping that they will help me.
================

devoid94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum