Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i was banned for griefing when i wasnt

2 posters

Go down

i was banned for griefing when i wasnt Empty i was banned for griefing when i wasnt

Post  xxPezFezxx Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 pm

i told him that i wasn't griefing and what i did there and he said i was lying when i wasn't and i should of not bean banned because i know the rules and i wouldnt grief somebody building when they worked hard on it all i did was mine some cobble around the area and walk off i dont i did not place all the torches also when i past the building i just started how would i get that many torches so i wasn't lying or griefing the house

Last edited by xxPezFezxx on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing spelling)

xxPezFezxx

Back to top Go down

i was banned for griefing when i wasnt Empty Re: i was banned for griefing when i wasnt

Post  DJRastafari Thu May 03, 2012 1:30 am

BigBrother rolled back alot of damage on Kevin_Griefer's house when I rolled you back, as such, you lied to me when I said you griefed his house and you claimed you hadn't. BigBrother does not lie when it says someone broke a block.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum