Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murphkyl001 Application for Moderator Position

3 posters

Go down

Murphkyl001 Application for Moderator Position Empty Murphkyl001 Application for Moderator Position

Post  Murphkyl001 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:18 pm

I would like to have the position of Mod, but I will go to Trial-Mod if you see that fitting. I'm on for hours on end, and I love to help people out! I am also a Supermoderator on another server, so I know most of the basic commands, like Tpo, Time, Warp, Spawning Items, and so on. I DO NOT get ban happy, unlike many people on a lot of servers (Not this one, which I'm glad for), and I can spot griefers relatively easily. My friend life_moder can also help in that process, but you can listen to his Mod application (If he gets a Membership Razz ). I am not trying to be a beggar, but it would be nice to teleport to people and actually help them out than to go to spawn and just give them the items they need... I would LOVE to do more on this server, and I hope you take my application into conideration.

Please reply to this post, or contact me on the server. Thank you.

Murphkyl001

Back to top Go down

Murphkyl001 Application for Moderator Position Empty Template

Post  Najamastir Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Probably not my place to tell you, but there's a template for applying.

https://nukegaming.forumotion.com/f4-mod-applications

Najamastir

Back to top Go down

Murphkyl001 Application for Moderator Position Empty Re: Murphkyl001 Application for Moderator Position

Post  Tom Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:13 pm

yup

Tom

Back to top Go down

Murphkyl001 Application for Moderator Position Empty Re: Murphkyl001 Application for Moderator Position

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum