Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod App -MAX550-

Go down

Mod App -MAX550- Empty Mod App -MAX550-

Post  MAX550 Thu May 10, 2012 10:57 pm

================
MAX550
================
Why: I think that i would like to help this wonderful server, and i want to be a mod because there isn't staff on a lot and i am a a lot so i could help with problems,
Experience: I have Had my own server (killed by griefers on spawn that took a really long time, it was a home server so i just stoped it) I am Admin and mod and op on a alot of server, so ik the jist around the rules about being a mod and such
Experience with the mods?: Quite a bit i understand all of ID and a bit of EE a bit of forestry and i hope to learn more from the masters on the server Very Happy
Time zone: I live on the west coast of North America
How often do you play: I play alot, idk if that's a bad thing but ill be on and be helping.
Other info: I Want To thank you to taking the time to read this application and i only hope to help the server and any server staff rank is fine i just want to be a part of this amazing tekkit server.
PLEASE add your name to the title of the post! IGN name.
Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned. Yes i Agree as i said ive Owned servers(hoping to get a deticated server but dont worry i think tekkits cooler then normal Very Happy , but anyways I know the rules Quite well.
================

MAX550

Back to top Go down