Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ralpheos application for mod

4 posters

Go down

Ralpheos application for mod Empty Ralpheos application for mod

Post  Ralpheo Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm

IGN: Ralpheo
Why: You should make me a mod because i have allot of experience running/owning server i am very kind to other people if they need something i have plenty of it ill give it to them and i have been helping with the Railcraft subway and i could help with giving every one who lost there stuff in the last roll back back
Experience: I have Co-Owned a vannila server i am head admin on a tekkit server i have been op on 8 other vannila servers
Experience with the mods?: I do have allot of experience with IC2 and EE but forestry and BC are pretty new to me
Time zone: Usa Pacific
How often do you play:Every day
Other info: I just want to say that i have been catching greifers in the act but when they should be banned they immediately donate making them immune to bannings
PLEASE add your name to the title of the post! IGN name.
Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned.
I agree
I started playing on March 17th i believe

Ralpheo

Back to top Go down

Ralpheos application for mod Empty LOL

Post  kifis Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Lol "I just want to say that i have been catching greifers in the act but when they should be banned they immediately donate making them immune to bannings" that made me laugh some time..

kifis

Back to top Go down

Ralpheos application for mod Empty Re: Ralpheos application for mod

Post  Ralpheo Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 am

Really kifis really...

Ralpheo

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRastafari Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:22 pm

I just want to say that i have been catching greifers in the act but when they should be banned they immediately donate making them immune to bannings
catching greifers in the act ... should be banned ... donate ... immune to bannings
donate ... immune to bannings
donate = no ban
What nightmare are you living in my friend, hurry up and wake up before it is too late!

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryght Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 pm

when you guys caught the one who was being the griefer, i had left it to kifis to decide upon the ban time, and such. I run left and right all day handling grief and replacing items lost, such kifis being a mod can decide upon the bans. thats part of the being mod.

Also Donators arent immune to ban, with a .. incedent that been brought to my knowledge, a donator may be banned off nukecraft, once i can get yam into teamspeak to talk with me.

because the City i'm making for donators, will NOT be a safe haven for griefers.

Cryght

Back to top Go down

Ralpheos application for mod Empty Sorry

Post  Ralpheo Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Ok im sorry

Ralpheo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down