Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJRastafari's Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

DJRastafari's Mod Application Empty DJRastafari's Mod Application

Post  DJRastafari Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:19 pm

================
DJRastafari's Moderator Application
================
Sven Van Pottelbergh

Why:
I want to become a mod so that a larger span of the time on this server can be overlooked for griefers,
aswell as the fact that it'd take a large part of the grief handling off of the other staff,
thus enabling them to do less aggravating and more useful work for the server, instead of constantly dealing with griefs,
which could aswell be handled by moderators. I feel that I'd be a good moderator, seeing as I have the experience,
knowledge and common sense for it, thus being less likely to make stupid mistakes such as giving away free items or abusing the commands available to moderators.

Experience:
  • I've been owner of my own server for several years, a normal Vanilla minecraft server, in the beginning I used hMod as a server wrapper, after that Bukkit, it took a while to get used to Bukkit, but everything went fine, I had a total playerbase of 800 at the best moment, yet my co-owner decided to end the server by stealing the VPS and such, thus ending the career of my server.
  • I have been Co-Owner of several servers, such as YourFunWorld, though there it didn't go quite well as the owner was an insensitive prick who enjoyed insulting his members, continuously killing them and deleting their bases, or just replacing the walls by TNT and blowing it up, alas, I left there.
  • I was Administrator at several servers with custom coded plugins, such as The Plague, where zombies were able to spawn from virtually any block, the same counted for Rabid Wolves(alias Zombie Dogs).
    I was banned due to the Co-Owner putting the blame of his grief on me, guess who the owner believed.
  • I was OP on several servers, such as HadesMC, I was banned and demoted after I fixed the server through the console, reason? So called hacking, even though the owner gave me access to the console himself, odd, isn't it?
  • I was Moderator on several servers before, such as the Spoutcraft server Black Dragon Civilisation. I got demoted and banned due to inactivity.

Experience with the mods?:
Large experience, but still haven't fully mastered the mods in Tekkit, there's still plenty for me to learn.

Time zone:
GMT+1, CST would be GMT -5

How often do you play:
Daily about 4-5 hours at the least and about 11-13 hours at the most.

Other info:
I hope to improve gameplay for alot of people as a moderator, as there'd be no safe place left for griefers on this server.

Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned.
Yes I do.
================

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

DJRastafari's Mod Application Empty Re: DJRastafari's Mod Application

Post  Yamahanytro Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Very Happy colorful!

Yamahanytro
Admin

https://nukegaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DJRastafari's Mod Application Empty Re: DJRastafari's Mod Application