Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Hammer Why?

Go down

Ban Hammer Why? Empty Ban Hammer Why?

Post  K1LLABIG Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:24 pm

hey i went on this morning and i was fine and then i go on this afternoon and im BANNED!!!!!!!!!!! for no reason idk why i am but for what ever reason idk why i got banned and for what ever i did im sorry and can i be un banned i dont even know what idea i did Sad Sad

K1LLABIG

Back to top Go down

Ban Hammer Why? Empty Re: Ban Hammer Why?

Post  Yamahanytro Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

I got home from school and someone is complaining that their machines got griefed... I check them with big brother and guess who's name shows up? Yours. This ban has a reason. You did not follow the rules. You won't be unbanned.

Have a nice day.
Nukegaming Owner: Yamahanytro

Yamahanytro
Admin

https://nukegaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ban Hammer Why? Empty UM

Post  K1LLA Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Cuz i dont think this is fair that you just up and ban a kid even ask my friends i didnt do any thing Sean061994

K1LLA

Back to top Go down

Ban Hammer Why? Empty I didnt do anything

Post  K1LLA Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm

I think i would know if i did something wrong i am control of my own life and even if i did steal anything witch i didn't i think they should make a town or some thing i could of thought it was ab-banded And i think we should have strikes and its my first time on the server and i liked it alot and all my friends are on it and our stuff was stolen too and what happens nothing

K1LLA

Back to top Go down

Ban Hammer Why? Empty Re: Ban Hammer Why?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down