Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found a not so great Moderator

5 posters

Go down

I found a not so great Moderator Empty I found a not so great Moderator

Post  jpez Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 pm

hawk5602
I was talking to him trhough a chat on TeamSpeak, and this was after i put up a ban appeal and got no respense. So i asked him this:
<16:55:13> "JKpez23": I put a ban appeal on the forums as jpez, and no one has responded yet
<16:55:28> "JKpez23": Please tell someone to check out the forums, BTW, dc banned me
<16:55:49> "hawk5602": no 1 cares about you
<16:55:49> "hawk5602": hello
<16:55:54> "JKpez23": Wow
<16:56:08> "JKpez23": Nice modding skills
So I just wanted to show you this, and I want you to PLEASE look at my ban appeal.
This would be much appreciate
-jpez

jpez

Back to top Go down

I found a not so great Moderator Empty Re: I found a not so great Moderator

Post  DJRastafari Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:40 pm

I agree, that was inappropriate of him, however when I was on TS aswell, me and hawk both asked who you were, you completely ignored us, so inappropriate behavior from your side aswell, yet minor in comparison to hawk.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post  jpez Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:43 pm

DJRastafari wrote:I agree, that was inappropriate of him, however when I was on TS aswell, me and hawk both asked who you were, you completely ignored us, so inappropriate behavior from your side aswell, yet minor in comparison to hawk.
Oh... Sorry. I was in a different chat, so if you actually did try speaking to me, i couldnt have heard you...

jpez

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk5602 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 am

I dont care about a griefier you griefed and you got banned if we get around to your form post that's not our job. Your just bitchin and whining because you got banned for griefing and now your mad.

hawk5602

Back to top Go down

Post  gnarkill Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:14 am

I totally agree that hawk is defiantly not mature enough to be a moderator i have had many instances where me and the owners have tried to talk to him about an issue, but he always argues and is NEVER reasonable. I agree that hawk is unfit to be a moderator.

gnarkill

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnyjim99 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 am

hawk5602 wrote:I dont care about a griefier you griefed and you got banned if we get around to your form post that's not our job. Your just bitchin and whining because you got banned for griefing and now your mad.

sometimes its best not to open your mouth, lest you prove their accusations right.

sunnyjim99

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRastafari Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 am

Hawk... I seriously wonder where your maturity lies, I bet it's buried along with your respect for others...

I don't care if someone is a griefer, I'll still keep myself to my motto, stay nice at all times, because that's how you show that YOU are the smarter one...

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down