Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application Michael123m

Go down

Moderator Application Michael123m Empty Moderator Application Michael123m

Post  Michael123m Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 am

================
Michael123m
================
Why: Alright, well I first found this server about a month maybe later than that and ever since then i have been very polite, very generous, and very helping to everyone on the server. I have a lot of experience with having Mod or higher and i understand the power i get. I feel like being Mod will further me helping people on the server, and further bettering my experience on a server. I love to help people on the server. I am also an active user now that it is summer break for me.
Experience: I have been a builder (Mod on that server) on a RP server, a Co-Owner on another tekkit server, and Mod on many other regular Minecraft server. I would like to link you to their servers but about 70% of them are down now
Experience with the mods?: I have had some experience with some mods on here. We are quote "good friends" but we have had conversations from time to time/
Time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
How often do you play: Like i said, I am now on summer break so i can play on this server for hours a day everyday
Other info: I am easy to be contacted by on Skype and Steam. Skype: Michael.melton14 Steam: Michael123m
Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned. I understand fully of the power i have. I would not do anything that could put my Mod position in harm.
================

Michael123m

Back to top Go down