Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derive1's Moderator Application

Go down

Derive1's Moderator Application Empty Derive1's Moderator Application

Post  Derive1 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:31 am

================
Your In-game Name Here: Derive1
================
Mitchell Tilia

Why:

I would like to become to help the server since there has been many griefing attacks lately, at the times that I am able to play no staff are on, I like the server and I would like to help it become even greater, I would like to help the other staff members and take some of the pressure off them. I have quite abit of experience on servers, I take my job very seriously so I will not break any of the rules, spawn any items or abuse commands since I am responsible.

Experience:
I was a Co-Owner on DarkNovaCraft, it is a Hardcore server that has had me faced with many a times of Spammers which I fought off reasonably well. I was well liked on the server and the Owner commended my skills of Co-Owner multiple times. I have left this server since the Owner was abusive and destroy creations on fellow Admins and Co-owners and was sexist and racist.

I was an Admin on the sever Ubempire along with DJRastafari another player of this server. I was well liked on the server and managed griefing attacks quickly and items were refunded.

I was mod on another server a long time ago so I forgot the name but I quit since they made it IC2 and it continuously stuffed up when trying to install.

Although only have experience on 3 servers the experience gained from them has been great and my activity on them took up quite a large portion of my day.

Experience with the mods?:
I began all these servers as mod, some for a week, some for a month but the experience gained has been very large.

Time zone:
GMT +10

How often do you play:
For a couple hours everyday, usually after school till about 10 - 10:30pm, currently I am on school holidays so I will be very active over the next 2 weeks.

Other info:
I am trustworthy, generous, help out whenever and wherever I can and I try to be a good player on the servers I play. I have seen and heard about many griefings happening while no Staff are on, I would be able to help these players at this time because of the different time zones.

Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned?
I agree, but I am responsible and will not be doing it anyway xD

Derive1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum