Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kifis's Application for the Moderator Position

2 posters

Go down

Kifis's Application for the Moderator  Position Empty Kifis's Application for the Moderator Position

Post  kifis Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Moderator Application Template

================
kifis
================
Why: I would like to be a mod because i always liked to help people with their problems without recieving nothing, i always try to make the people of the server my friends and make the best for them.And i will really apprecite to be a mod because If i get this rank, it will be the 1st time to be one, maybe i can bring surprises
Have you been a owner/admin/mod/op to a server for? No, but i will do the best to get one of this ranks
Experience with the mods?:A lot with EE, IC2 and Buildcraft , Very good with Quarrys
Time zone: GMT
How often do you play: I play always when i can, because i got lots of things to do all days, im doing all my effort to get enough time in the server
Other info: This is strange for people but i speak spanish, im very good with it english too of course.

Sincerly,
kifis
santa

kifis

Back to top Go down

Kifis's Application for the Moderator  Position Empty Re: Kifis's Application for the Moderator Position

Post  angelis11 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned.
================

Yep
I agree Very Happy

angelis11

Back to top Go down