Nuke Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70_S_Dancer's Mod Application

Go down

70_S_Dancer's Mod Application Empty 70_S_Dancer's Mod Application

Post  70_S_Dancer Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:40 pm

IGN: 70_S_Dancer
================
Why: I'm interested in learning and using tekkit, I would use mod to help people, also to enable me to further my own enjoyment and other people's on the server.
Experience: I've been Head admin on Minesrc (had up to 60 players at once), Also op on three other servers and co-owner with my friend on a private server. I usually deal with players questions and demands as I prefer to build on my own or with close friends.
Experience with the mods?: I've played around with them for about two weeks, but I'm still a noob really. Watching tekkit videos on youtube and used to using wikis to find out information.
Time zone: GMT
How often do you play: Most days, for about 1-4 hours (more at weekends) depending on how much work I have.
Other info: I really think that I would be good at giving advice to the owner/other ops and getting to know people on the server, as on minesrc I spent alot of time doing this and organizing ranks and players.

Do you agree that if you spawn items for yourself or others not to replace griefed items but for personal use you will be removed from your mod position and possibly banned.
I disagree that you should be demoted or banned for spawning in items for reasonable personal use. However, if spawning it in for other people is not what you want, or abusing the system to make outrageous buildings occurs; then that player should lose their ability to spawn in items.
================
Thanks, hope you consider my application.
70_S_Dancer

70_S_Dancer

Back to top Go down